We stayed 7 nights in Downtown Design Hostel and we really liked it. We'd go there again!
- The buffet breakfast is very good, there's eggs, cheese, jam, cake and much more.
- The location is great! When you're in the common rooms, you've a beautiful view to the Rossio Place. Altough, the hostel is situated right next to a peep show, but it wasn't annoying (no noice, no weird people, nothing). The hostel is on the 3th floor: no elevator, only stairs.
- We shared the bathroom and sometimes (especially in the morning) we had to wait.
- One thing: we wanted to go to Sintra (a tour the staff offers) but we wanted to go a whole day (there's a lot to see) first it was ok for the staff, later not any more, they were available between 14h and 17h. So we said no thanks and took the train (which was also cheaper €5 in staid of €12)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small hostel located in the most important square of Lisbon Downtown, with an amazing view over the historic parts of Lisbon. We wanted to raise the quality standards of an hostel so we created a comfortable place with a distinct design where you can enjoy your days in Lisbon. We have a special breakfast with fresh bread and fruit, cereals, eggs, toasts, milk, coffee, tea and home made cakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Downtown Design Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.