“Reasonable prices AND wonderful food.”

Quermesse Restaurante
Reserve with
Quermesse Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 4,687 Restaurants in Lisbon
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We inform that we are closed for holidays from January 8th to 24th, we reopen from 25 to 12 a.m
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great friendly service. Wonderful food, beautifully presented. Steps away from our hotel. VERY reasonable. Loved it so much we went back twice and we were only in Lisbon two nights!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,701)

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I am writing as I lay in bed in my hotel only 4 minutes walk from Quermesse...enable to move...my boyfriend either! This was hands down the best restaurant / service we've had on a trip by far!! Impeccable waiters, although we did not reserve they managed to get us a table under 10min. We arrived around 10pm so that helped but of you arrive by 9 do call to reserve before. Waiters spoke french, english, portuguese and prob spanish. We ordered it all... STARTERS, MAIN , DESERT, Wine. I recommend the prawns followed by the octopussy...goodness that was heaveeeen in a plate !! For desert I'd go with their speciLty or the 'petit gateau' chocolate. Portions are huge and prices very chep for what you eat. You must go there to feel complete! Enjoy

1  Thank Cynthia K
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We booked a table at 8:00 pm and what should I say except: A perfect dinner!!! A few remarks: Nice and small restaurant with very fiendly service (English and French are no problem), the menu was one page but absolutely sufficient. The restaurant itself is also very small (maybe space/seats for max. 30 people... rather 25). The prices are really cheap espacially for the quality of food you get (the most expensive thing was around 11 Euro). The wine selection is also nice and small. I can easily recommend this tiny surprising restaurant to everyone who visits Lisboa.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Restaurant was recommended to us by our hotel. The staff was the best part of the visit. Although they were very busy, they were always courteous, friendly,and helpful and made recommendations and answered our questions patiently. The food was very good especially for the price. We had the duck confit and the chicken. It was great for our first dinner in Lisbon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Ate here last week and was very impressed. We had eaten our main meal of the day at lunchtime so weren't really that hungry but when we saw this place, we thought we would try it. Restaurant is small and cosy with a nice ambience. We asked whether we could just have starters and a dessert and Joanna the waitress ( who was so welcoming and helpful) said that was fine. I had a delightful goats cheese in a filo parcel with salad and my partner had mussels which were delicious. For dessert I had cheesecake and my partner had a bacon infused crème caramel type of dessert which was great, Wine was of a good quality and service was very attentive. This restaurant is a cut above most others we visited who all seem to do the basic Portuguese food which can be boring and this offers the discerning diner something different with a modern take. Main courses which I saw people eating, looked excellent.
It was packed mid week when we visited so that says it all when it is a little off the main roads.