“Gorgeous nails”

Melu Beaute et Esthetique
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I arrived in Lisbon and badly needed a manicure. Luckily Melu Beauté crossed my path. What a delightful place, the owner is a real peach as is the manicurist, a fellow Dexter fan ;-) who devoted herself to my perfect permanent polish manicure. Fluent English spoken, relaxed and very friendly atmosphere.

3  Thank Nadene C

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Melu is amazing! She went out of her way to accommodate and take care of us. we loved the hot stone massage, definitely an addiction.

3  Thank rpoohq
Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

This little beauty place is worth while to visit if u want any beauty treatments done. The prices are affordable and the staff are able to speak English and are extremely friendly.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

I'm used to doing massages once per month and I tried the Hot Stones massage at Melu Beauté. Their technic is very good, a mix of massage with hot stones interrupted with normal massage. Sensation of the hot stone rubbed along the spine is just marvelous.
The place is really cute and cozy, and people there were very kind.
I highly recommend this massage.

2  Thank Guillaume67in75
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I went to Lisbon to visit my portuguese friend and together we went to Melu Beauté to make a manicure and pedicure. I just loved the place, it's very cozy, they were great and I had a good time with my friend. I recommend

4  Thank Melanie B