EPIC SANA Lisboa Hotel
Corinthia Hotel Lisbon(Lisbon)
US$215
US$186
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Oeiras(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$350
US$330
HotelsClick
2,242 results
All reviewsrooftop poolmirror tvhigh techgreat hotelmodern hotelstar hotelsun loungerssteep hillspa areanespresso machinesteam roomtaxis are cheapbreakfast buffetgreat facilitieslittle touchesevery eveningrooms are spacious
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Recently attended a conference in Lisbon and was very impressed by the Hotel, the Epic Sana is a very modern hotel with excellent in room facilities! It's a great location and hotel for a conference but still has great options for the leisure traveller, the roof top pool and bar are superb, the spa and indoor pool also. Well worth a try if you are heading to Lisbon!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank blueman102
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The service in the hotel was not 5 star standard. I returned to my room one day to find the door wide open. I twice asked reception to explain who had been in my room and though I was told that they would check the security log and let me know, they never did. Nothing was taken from the room (all valuables were in teh safe) but their attitude was extremely disappointing and would make me reluctant to stay here as a solo traveller. The (male) bar staff by the pool were very slow to bring food/drinks and at times were quite rude. For some reason, the female staff were much better. More than once my group ordered taxis for meetings in the city which the porters then gave to other guests and we were forced to wait for another. The hotel itself was very nice, particularly the pool area but the staff let themselves down. In general the food & drink was a bit overpriced but the buffet breakfast was excellent. The wi-fi was very patchy by the pool. The rooms were very comfortable but don't offer particularly nice views. I would ask for a room on a higher floor. The shower/toilet in the bedrooms have clear/frosted glass rather than traditional doors which was not ideal.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I loved this hotel: the food, the rooms, the rooftop pool, the spa area, the indoor pool... this place is serious value for money and I felt the 5* experience ALL the way.
The staff were kind enough to give us an early check-in and late check-out: all at no extra cost.

Bear in mind, the hotel is quite a walk from the city centre but cabs are cheap and I would love to re-visit this hotel next time I'm in Lisbon.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sairah79
Reviewed 10 July 2014

All the reviews I read before selecting this hotel were bang on. Exceeded our expectations and we have travelled quite extensively. Beautiful room, great breakfast, lovely spa services, infinity pool and many extra special touches. Location is not in the city core but taxis are inexpensive and this place is worth it. A five star hotel and a reasonable price. Overall amazing experience!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

A modern 'luxury contemporary' hotel. All very efficient and clean, the room opens up as you enter your key card (curtains open, TV comes on, etc.). The best feature is the roof top pool and bar. Very nice indeed. Food was good both breakfast and lunch, and service excellent from friendly attentive staff.

Stayed: July 2014