“the prefect house to stay with a group in the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Livingroom with fireplace and 2 large windows with balcony
Livingroom with large table for 12 persons. Livingroom with fireplace.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Livingroom with fireplace and 2 large windows with balcony
Livingroom with large table for 12 persons.
Livingroom with fireplace.
kitchen very well equiped for till 12/13 persons.Beautiful wall covered with XVIII century tiles.
Kitchen
Exotic bedroom with 2 single beds.Possibility of a 3rd single bed.
Exotic bedroom with large door/window with balcony.
Large corridor wooden floor.
1st bathroom fully equiped with all the higiene products, hairdryer , towels dryer , massage shower
2nd bathroom with shower, all higiene products,hairdryer,towels dryer.
Façade of the XVIII century building, first floor.
Front façade of the 3 door windows with balcony
flowerished trees at spring, aside of the apartment street.
Etnic bedroom with double bed
Etnic bedroom with double bed
XVIII buiding hall and wooden stairs to the first floor.
Tiles' bedroom detail with a single sofa bed.
view of 1 bathroom: with massage shower, towels dryer, first aid pharmacy.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“the prefect house to stay with a group in the center of Lisbon”
Reviewed 13 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

this house is perfect for groups, we were very well recived, and its a very confortabel house with all that you need for a relax vacation in Lisbon.
you can walk to Baixa, very good and cheap local restaurants around, and 3 diferent supermarked with in 10 minuts walking.
it was a pleasure for me and my group to stay there.

15 Nov 2017
this group of friends were the perfect guests: very nice, educated and respectfull, and they left everything in very good conditions.
Thank you all very much for your kind review, it was a plwasure to receive you and you'll be always very welcome to my place.
I always try my best to welcome my guests and if they feel well , it really pleases me very much.
A TripAdvisor Member
New York
“Very comfortable stay”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Maria Cristina gave us a very warm welcome when we arrived and provided some great tips about local restaurants to try during our stay. The apartment was very comfortable, well equipped and stocked with some basic provisions to kick start our long weekend break. The location was excellent within easy walking distance of the station, tram and bus stops whilst being in a quiet neighbourhood. We loved the quirky bar downstairs and the busy atmosphere of the Timeout market.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having a spacious and comfortable living and dining room area to relax
Liked least: The shower room was quite snug
Friends getaway
24 Oct 2016
It was a very nice group of girlfriends that stay at my apartment.
They left everything in very good conditions , wich i apreciate very much and thanks.
I always try to welcome my guests in the best way possible. it also gives me pleasure in my activity.
Thanks and best wishes.
ElinaBe
“Nice place in nice area”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in October 2015

Very nice apartment in good place all is in walking distance. In small restaurant in next street is the best tuna I ever eat in my life. That is fantastic place to eat. I don't remember name, but owner of apartment will tell you. It is worth to go there.

4 Aug 2016
Thanks a lot for your nice review. It was a very nice group of guests, that will be always welcome to my ploace..
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was old and full of character not modern and clinical
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway
16 Jul 2016
Thank you very much,to the very nice group of guests that stayed at my apartment at these dates.
I always try to vive my best to all my guests, in confort, assistance and informations, to have the best experience as possible. Wish you all the luck.
zaz354
Dublin, Ireland
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 20 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I spent five nights in this lovely apartment with a group of friends spanning various age groups. The young ones were delighted it was within walking distance of night clubs and night life and the older ones were delighted it was just far enough away from the hustle and bustle to be relaxing yet we still felt close enough to everywhere to be convenient. There were various places to eat at our doorstep and grocery shops, chemist and a bakery to meet all our needs. The owner Cristina was very welcoming and helpful and gave us lots of useful information. The apartment was full of character, very clean and comfortable with everything we needed and a great location for getting around to see all Lisbon has to offer. We are already looking forward to a return visit.

22 Jun 2016
It was a very nice group of ladies, very respectfull, wich stayed at my place, and that i had many pleasure to welcome to stay.
I thank them truly for their simpathy, the good state of the apartment and the lovely gifts .
they will be always very wellcome at my place.
I always do my best to welcome and give my guests the best experience possible.
Giles S
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 14 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Fantastic find! A large group of us went and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Really well located in the old part of town. Easy walking distance to great bars and sights, we didn't need taxis or public transport while we were there. Easy to find with a great landlady who was incredibly helpful from start to finish. Wine and food in the fridge to start us off, really couldn't want for anything else. Would recommend staying here to anyone. Thanks for everything Cristina it really contributed to a great weekend.

Liked best: All great
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
15 Jun 2016
Thanks a lot for the nice group that stayed at my apartment.
Everything was in good conditions, wich i apreciate so much.
I always try to offer the best experience possible, in confort and in goods to my guests. I'm very glad you had such a good time in Lisbon and in my flat.
RdeB_12
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Warm and nice apartment, good location and friendly owner!”
Reviewed 20 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We stayed at this cosy apartment with 11 friends for a weekend. The location is good nearby night life, restaurants and the superb Mercado da Ribeira! The welcome of Cristina was warm and friendly and the extra service of breakfast groceries for the first morning was a treat!!.

Liked best: The service
Liked least: If you want to stay with more persons you will need to make an sleepingplace in the living room
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 Nov 2015
Thank you to the nice group of dutch friends for this review.
Everything was left in perfect conditions, wich i apreciate very much.
I always try to do my best to provide an experience to my guests, as good as possible.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing