“Positive and professional running vibes!”

Lisbon City Runners
Ranked #30 of 186 Outdoor Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: At Lisbon City Runners we are passionate about running and we want to show our beautiful city to all of you who share the same passion. Our courses are for those who like to discover the city and do not like to skip their runs on vacation or business trips.The Lisbon City Runners offer several running routes through the main and most attractive areas of Lisbon. Combine a visit to the city with jogging in the company of a Local Running Partner for a quick and original way to discover the Portuguese capital.Just follow the city pace.
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Positive and professional running vibes!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I signed up for the Lisbon half marathon 2014 and contacted Lisbon City Runners to do some training in Lisbon before race day. Before departure to Lisbon, Pedro sent me a training-plan and the day after arrival I was picked up at my hotel. The guys behind LCR are actually serious athletes with good experience from many races and they can advice if you need advices. They will adjust to your level, whether you are a newbie or advanced. My best recommendations!

Visited March 2014

London, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fabulous way to sightsee”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I did the Garden Run, covering about 9 miles of city streets and lots of the parks. Nuno was a brilliant guide, giving loads of information about the city and the areas and sights we passed. We covered more ground than I could have possibly have seen otherwise. Perfect start to a day in Lisbon. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Visited February 2014
Barcelona, Spain
“the best form to know Lisbon in just one hour”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Pedro was an increible running partner who explain me with details of the places where we run. It was an amazing form to see the city in one business day full of meetings, from 7:00 to 8:00 AM I can discover some amazing places of the City: Avenida Liberdade, Parque Eduardo VIII (from England, not Portugal!) Jardins Gulbenkian or Praça dos Restauradores (where they celebrate the independence from Spain, I hope it will happen in the near future for Catalonia!!!!)
I'll repeat if I come back to Lisbon, for sure!
Obrigado Pedro!

Visited February 2014
Cologne, Germany
“Run into the sun”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

on time meeting, perfect course selection, many scenic viewpoint, detailed explanations of the landmarks, it was a lot of fun

Visited January 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
“A great way to get acquainted with the city”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

It was a great start of the morning - I was picked up at 7:30 and we drove to Parque das Nações for a 9k run along the river and around some impressive modern architecture. Running in the city with an engaged and encouraging guide was a pleasure, getting to know the city better through the locals' point of view on its history, modern development and, well, all possible things you can talk about on a morning run. Keep up the good work!

Visited December 2013