“Should have bought a second pair...”
Review of Luvaria Ulisses

Luvaria Ulisses
Ranked #6 of 196 Shopping in Lisbon
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I am so happy with the buttery soft gloves I bought. I'm just sorry I didn't buy a second pair. The shop is so lovely, and it was very difficult to make a choice from the beautiful selection. The saleswoman was warm and gracious, and the whole experience of the fitting and the purchase was a treat.

1  Thank Portlandia

Reviewed 15 January 2014

We were recommended to go to this glove shop in Lisbon. It is tiny only about 5 people can be inside a one time so there will be a line outside. It may take some time to get in but they have the best gloves. I have rather large hands so my selection was limited to one pair but they fit perfect. There is a large selection for smaller handed people so check it out. Prices are not cheap but neither are the gloves. I believe I will have these gloves for ever and I paid 65 euros. It is worth a visit.

1  Thank Kris D
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

just one of the most beautiful and cute shops I've ever saw! really good and beautiful gloves! IF you can't buy nothing just take a picture or two!

2  Thank Hugo P
Reviewed 2 December 2013

You like gloves, trying them on on a traditional little store, with talc poder and a small cushion to help the fitting? Don't miss the smallest shop in Lisbon named after its founder.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

About 6 years ago I found this little (and I really mean little) store by accident as I was walking round Lisbon. I have the opportunity to go back to Lisbon this fall and my first thought was - find this store and buy more gloves! It was a fabulous shopping experience the first time and I expect it to be the same again - only this time I will buy two - or even three - pairs in case I don't get back for another ten years.

1  Thank 154943Patricia