“Great fun with just good surf mates.”
Review of Solfun Surf School

Solfun Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: *solfun* Surf School is the place to come for quality, safe and fun surf lessons for all ages and levels. Operates year-round in Lisbon, Sintra, Costa, Cascais and Carcavelos. Offers private and group lessons, surf guide, video analysis, accommodation, advanced training and sightseeing tours. A new concept of surf school, " We choose the beach that is right for your skill level ! " Find the right beach, on the right day for those conditions. We also have a beachfront structure in praia das macas, Sintra with cloakroom, lockers, shower, wc, bar service, restaurant and we provide transport to/from your accomodation. Experienced surf coaches will introduce you to a unforgettable and safe surfing experience. "The surf school allows me to share my passion for surfing and its unique lifestyle.There is nothing better than seeing the smile on their face when they ride their first wave." Luis Barros, Owner *solfun* surf school
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Love Luis and Rogerio. First of all they are fun. And they are good surf teachers who see your individual "habbits" to improve. The equipment was good too. Will see you soon again, thanks for the great time!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Luis and his team do an excellent job. Individual feedback and support let you become a much better surfer within one week. Video feedback is provided to review and improve.
Thank you guys for this wonderful surf experience. We will miss the waves.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had one week of surf lessons by Luis and Rogerio in June 2014. We've done lessons before, but Luis and Rogerio are by far the best teachers I've had until now. Their focus is 100% on the students, observing their skills and providing feedback. Paddling with you out back, pushing you on a green wave etc. Besides their great lessons, they are also super fun guys to hang out with. I would definitely recommend Solfun and consider going there again myself. Enjoy the surf!!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Hey! Just wanted everyone to know that if you go to visit Lisbon plan one of the days to go surfing and enjoy the amazing experience we had!! We came to visit portugal an we're recommended to take surfing class at soulful surf school. I had no idea what to expect and it was amazing. With short notice we booked the class, Luis was great help and booked a hotel for us. We had just 2h class where I learned real important basic how to surf and now can practice the moves at home. This made me love surfing even more and iim definitely planing to return to the amazing beach so I can improve my surfing skills.
Luis was the most patient and fun teacher. We spend great time surfing and also walking around Sintra. Thanks a lot!! Recommend to everyone experience we had!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Luis is the perfect surfing coach. He's an easy going fella and will give you all the training you need to start surfing. He's also cool outside of the water and when I was there brought 6 of us into Lisbon for the night and showed us a great time. I've also sent friends to surf with him and they said he did a similar thing with them in Sintra. 5 stars for sure on surfing, local knowledge and all around fun.