Whatever Art Bed & Breakfast
  • Room Service
US$194
US$184
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Oeiras(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$179
US$151
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Hotel Principe Lisboa(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$151
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsb bmetro stationcoconut cakedelicious homemade jamsartistic touchesbull fighting arenadelightful place to staymodern arttraditional hotelhome away from homelisbon experiencerooms are beautifuleach morningwonderful citycentral lisboncarlospeacocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013

You have two choices while visiting this beautiful capital. You can ENJOY or ABSOLUTELY ENJOY your stay! If you want to go for the second one, than choose the Whatever Art B&B hotel. It is a charming corner of peace in a rush city with a lovely little terrace and beautiful rooms and 2 spacy bathrooms. Everything is clean, nice and gives you an exclusive feeling of being in a fairy-tale.
Carlos, the owner is a lovely and warm person. He is ready to help you with anything you need and thanks to him, my stay was much better than I expected. While travelling alone, it is a perfect place to stay.
One of best thing on this place is totally the breakfast – I felt in love with the home-made chocolate cake. I even got a peace for my journey 
This Whatever Art B&B and pastels de nada are the MUST in Lisbon!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank kukead
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I think it is an excellent place for an holiday trip in Lisbon. The rooms are beautiful and unique, individually decorated. More over there is a nice garden. The owner is very friendly and he helped us a lot for booking a flight. I think it is a perfect choice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had an absolutely fantastic experience here. I arrived not feeling too well. Carlos was very helpful with tea, biscuits etc, As a host he is exemplary in taking care of his guests and his line in interesting repartee. As for the hotel itself you could spend your visit just looking at the artworks which Carlos has created to decorate and create a calming atmosphere.

When in Lisbon again I will defnitely make a beeline for whatever Art and look forward to chatting with Carlos again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Curtharry
Reviewed 30 October 2013

A big thank you to Carlos you has been the best host I have ever come across. I am very well travelled and I must say Carlos is amazing! We felt 'at home' straight away. The B&B is actually in an very beautiful flat with few bedrooms, with plenty of charm and lovely features, a very 'originale' and tasteful decoration, lots of amazing art pieces throughout with amazing colours, made by Carlos himself, etc. The flat has its own kitchen, breakfast room and rear terrace. It's a little jem in the centre of Lisboa, quite romantic. We will definitely stay here on our next visit to Lisboa.

Room Tip: The only thing I'd say is that make sure you book room 6 if you require a double bed. Other double bedrooms have 2 single beds put together which is a bit tricky when you're a couple. But apart from that, it's top notch!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2013

It was lovely! The flat is really cozy and with an original Decor; the flat has also 2 big bathrooms and awonderful balcony. The room was very confortable and I felt at home.

Furthermore I was welcomed with a cup of rose and ginger tea and a nice chat. And the breakfast was really nice and fresh! Not to mention that the locatipon ir great.

So, I really recommend this B&B

Room Tip: If you are concerned that the bathrooms are shared, I would like to add that this is NOT a problem at all. The flat has 3 rooms and 2 great, huge, lovely and clean bathrooms. It just works fine!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo