Hotel Santa Justa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$166
US$482
US$458
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Oeiras(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$210
Travelocity
  • Room Service
1,706 results
All reviewsfree mini barsmall bottlepedestrian streetgreat locationattic roomwelcome giftexcellent hotelrain showerpastriescentral locationpastel de natanespresso machinefamily roomport winethe heart of the citywalking distancegreat shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2013

ideally placed if you're a tourist , in the middle of the Baixa area , large rooms and bathrooms , the hotel personnel is very kind and helpful , the breakfast is poor and is the only thing they should improve.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Above all this hotel is worth for its location, when exit you're just in the heart of Lisbon. A couple of minute walk to the metro and all other transport means available in the city.
We just stayed one night and when arrived at night we had a small bottle of Porto wine and a couple of the famous "pastéis de nata".
Very nice staff, good service and perfect facilities.
My rate is "just" 4 and not 5 because two factors: difficult to park the car without paying it (I think this is not relevant for most of the tourists) and we hadn't breakfast included (and the price was 15€ each - to high).

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Our family stayed at the Hotel Santa Justa for six nights -- arrived July 26 and left August 1 -- and based on our experience we strongly recommend this hotel to other travelers. The Santa Justa is located in a perfect spot very close to the Rossio metro station and a very short walk to major sites, shopping, restaurants, train stations, and the waterfront. For us, this made sightseeing and getting around very easy, important for first time visitors to Lisbon like us, but certainly convenient to anyone visiting the city.

The hotel itself is beautiful, very sleek and modern inside with many amenities. The free wifi and minibar helped us enormously each night and the rooms were comfortable and well designed. The room safe was quite large, with room for a 15" laptop along with other valuables. We actually stayed in the Family Room, basically two adjoining rooms, that worked perfectly for our family of two adults and two older teens. The rooms came with two outlets that accepted US plugs, so we actually did not need plug adapters at all, and the AC worked very well. The hotel is quite quiet, despite its location and the restaurants along the street right outside.

We paid for breakfast as part of our reservation and have to say it was well worth it. The breakfast included many options: eggs, bacon, cheeses, meats, pastries, fruits, cereal, various drinks -- an amazing list of choices. We never left the hotel hungry! The hotel does not offer lunch or dinner, but does offer a limited set of room service items, which we took advantage of late in the evening.

Finally, a note about the staff. Every single person we interacted with was warm, friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. A day did not go by that we did not ask questions (many, many questions), but the staff always took the time to work with us. And, somewhat surprising to us, everyone spoke wonderful English, which helped us tremendously. We were very impressed with the quality of the entire staff (front desk, breakfast bar, maids, room service) and believe that made our stay a success. A special thanks to Pedro at the front desk for his recommendations on restaurants and sights to visit.

We had an absolutely wonderful time in Lisbon and can safely say that the Hotel Santa Justa was a big part of the reason why. If we ever return to the city, we will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for rooms with the small balconies off the windows; ours had deep windows that you could actually stand in and look out, but not the balconies themselves.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cantmissit
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have the best souvenirs from my stay in hotel Santa Justa in Lisbon. Very central in the historical part of Lisbon with beautiful streets, just 2 steps from Rossio square, close to Elevador de Santa Justa, walking distance from Bairro Alto area with all the bars and fado, as well as trendy restaurants, shopping in Chiado and metro station nearby - the hotel is however very quiet and peaceful (double-glazed windows).

Boutique small hotel with its charm, brand-new, with stylish and comfortable rooms, heavenly beds, Santa Justa is just all you need for relaxing after visiting beautiful Lisbon. Excellent soundproofing and thick curtains made my sleep really relaxing.

A special thanks to the hotel team - English-speaking, helpful, welcoming, all their bars and restaurants recommendantions helped me staying away from tourist traps and seeing more genuine places with excellent cuisine.

When I arrived, the hotel receptionist called me after I came to my room - just to be sure everything was fine in my room! Such a charming gesture which makes you come back. Also, a welcoming bottle of Porto wine (even though I do not drink sweet wines) and a "pastel de nata" traditional Portuguese pastry was highly appreciated. For the Nespresso machine in the room, they also gave 3 free capsules, you could pay for the next.

The ironing board in the room (and I had a standard room!) was a big plus.

On the minus side, I found Wi-Fi signal quite weak, and reading other reviews, I think I was not the only one.

Bathroom was excellent, good toiletries, and shower with "tropical rain" option.

Did not try the hotel breakfast, found 19 euros too expensive, especially for Lisbon where you can have fresh fish dish for the price. Could suggest that they had promotions with breakfast included in the room rate - sometimes it attracts people.

All in all, I would highly recommend Santa Justa hotel that deserves 100% its 4 stars, and will surely be back when in Lisbon.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are great, even if facing the streets, dur to an excellent soundproofing and thick curtains - nothing will disturb your sleep!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Lidia_Sutormina
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

I recommend this new hotel. Hotel Santa Justa is conveniently located in the heart of Lisbon.
The gracious hotel staff were attentive with my requests and recommendations for local site seeing and dining.

My room was new and contemporary in style, very clean and my fifth floor view provided ,a lovely snapshot of the neighborhood rooftops and skyline.

The spacious modern bathroom facilities included walk in shower with the latest in water comfort. Refrigerator and coffee service was also included.

The lobby included a sleek breakfast area and cocktail bar. They also served desserts. A living room like relaxation station was pleasantly decorated and I enjoyed visiting their with my friends after a long days work.

Families seemed to be enjoying the hotel and good Internet connection was welcomed.

• Stayed: June 2013