“Nice little restaurant”

Ranked #376 of 5,070 Restaurants in Lisbon
Price range: US$17 - US$52
Cuisines: Portuguese, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Portuguese cuisine, appetizers and finger food restaurant - serving since 1971 with the best and freshest ingredients in a friendly, warm and well-located environment. Our cuisine is Portuguese, of quality and made with enough love and respect for our origins.
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is in a side street near the Jupiter Lisboa hotel, where we were staying, so it was handy for us as well as being out of the tourist zone. The menu choices aren’t huge, but we all found something to suit us. I had the spaghetti carbonara which was really nice although the portion was enormous. My friend had the Sea Bream (or was it Sea Bass?) and she said it was her best meal of the whole trip. It wasn’t expensive. It’s quite small, so probably best to book - we did so on the day and were able to get table for four. The staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Nice an cozy place. The salmon was more salty than it should. The plate of the day, carbonara, was cooked with heavy cream not eggs. It was nice

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Mijn dochter en ik hebben hier vanavond zeer lekker gegeten.
Gezellige inrichting, heel vriendelijke medewerkers,op 5 minuutjes van ons hotel.

Special thanks to the 19-year old Brazilian artist, who spoke many languages, served us and the other clients very good and was very passionate about his dream. Good luck to you!

Reviewed 27 July 2018

A little out of town but worth it, we were staying opposite so very handy. We went twice during our visit and the staff remembered us. Very attentive and food was so reasonable and booked so well

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We ate here - just a light supper around 21:30.
The staff was very friend and smiling - they deserve five stars. The food was delicious and the environment relaxed.
About 30 minutes after we had left I went to buy some water because everything else in the area was closed. Now I was met by the staff and the manager (I assume). The manager was cross armed and acted very grumpy and I felt like I was disturbing him asking to buy a Coke and some water. I speak Spanish and understood some of the talk with the staff, and it was not polite. Apparently it was a problem selling to me.
The waiter asked the manager how much to charge and the price also insinuated that the manager was doing me a huge favor.