“Complete shopping center”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I really am a big fan of the Corte Inglés and wherever I have the opportunity to visit one, I do this. At the time there was a big sale going on and stupidly I didn't buy right away the things I would have liked to buy, but waited some days because I didn't wanted to carry around bags... You can get good bargains, but therefore you need to get - at least - the 10% discount card. This can be a bit hard to find, so ask one of the employees to literally take you to the right place (floor -4, immediately next to the large 'escalator'). I spent hours and hours in the shop. Just love it!

1  Thank btrdrt

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Don't go for the lasagna. I ordered the salmon lasagna and my wife the meat lasagna. Personally, i would have had a better meal if i cooked it myself, on last choice i prefer buying a frozen lasagna because it's better than the meal they presented to us. I couldn't taste the salmon mainly because they didn't bother to season it. My wife's lasagna was flavorless, apparently they don't know how to use salt. We were 7 and they took about 50 minutes to bring the entire food.

The prices are not too high but for the quality the restaurant is presenting in the dishes, the prices should be lowered.

1  Thank PedroNunesMartins
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This department store was only 2 metro stops from my hotel so I went to check it out for room snacks, etc. There are about 7 floors of very nice merchandise, but very few sale items, so not much for a bargain hunter like myself. However I really enjoyed visiting the supermarket on the lower level. The selection and price of merchandise is very good, and it has a large selection of wines and other spirits at very good prices. I even stocked up on bottled water, 10 cents a bottle! There are also a number of other shops including a bakery and a lunch counter where you can get an espresso and a pastry. The metro stop is down there so you don't have to go outdoors. I highly recommend it.

2  Thank Gramcracker2013
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Good value, well located and the bacalhau com Natase i Espinafres is excellent, and well served. You can buy it on floor -1, at the ready made meals

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I had been to Corte Ingles' Barcelona location and had forgotten the extent to which El Corte Ingles is a series of high end boutiques under one roof. We stumbled across a shop selling cork products near the entrance and loaded up on souvenirs for the kids.