“it was such a nice tour”
Review of Lisbon Free Tour - CLOSED

Lisbon Free Tour
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I was in Lisbon just for 3 days, so I was in need to see a lot of things. Alex really helped me showing everything around, and she also helped me catching the train after. The free tour is a very good way to get to know the city and to feel more like home!

1  Thank mariliadolce

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I was the only guest on sunday 9th of march , nice walk trough the city with Augusto. Nice guide, I can recommend him for those free tours !!!!!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I signed up for the free tour in the morning and the afternoon tour of Belem. I was the only one on both tours, so Alex did both tours with me back-to-back. I would highly recommend both tours. Alex is a professional, highly-knowledgeable, and friendly guide. A great introduction to Lisbon!

1  Thank Brita F
Reviewed 28 January 2014

That was beautiful time with a visit interesting places, top-views and the oldest part of Lisboa - Alfama. Grand thanks to Alexandra. Hope see U later, Lisboa!
Stas, Maria
Moscow

1  Thank Barbos2014
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I really enjoyed tour with Alex, it was full of interesting information and nice places :) She also gave me many interesting tips what to do in Lisbon and what places to see! I would definitely reccommend!!

2  Thank Eva19012014