Book In Advance
Tours from Yellow Cab TT Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Yellow Cab TT Tours
from US$87.90
More Info
from US$104.30
More Info
1,137 results
All reviews land rover pena palace day trip premium tour different languages full day tour great guide boca do inferno visiting lisbon sintra tour euros per person highly recommend the tour excellent driver small group private tour great trip great sense of humor
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Great one-day tour! Worth taking it if you have limited days in Lisbon! Nice local food!
We had a great guide, too! Thank you, David! :-)

2  Thank Bogi B
Reviewed 5 days ago

I did 2 private tours with Yellow Cab Sintra/Cascais and Lisbon both full days. Fabio provided all the information I needed and answered all my questions before the trip. It was the first time I used his company so I was a little apprehensive, there were 7 of us and I was responsible for the itinerary.. Yellow Cab Tours turned out to be the best choice I made. Tania our Tour guide was assigned to both trips, she was professional, knowledgeable flexible, sweet and speaks very good English. It was a hit.. I will use Yellow Cab TT tours again and recommend it highly.

2  Thank Celestina C
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

What a wonderful day today with Tania as our guide! She picked us up at our hotel in Lisbon and took us to Cascais, Cabo da Roca, and Sintra, with a stop for a delicious lunch in the middle of the day. Tania was friendly, kind, thoughtful, funny, and informative, and was an outstanding guide. There is no way we could have packed all of these sights into one wonderful day without her. I definitely recommend this company, and would without a doubt request a tour with Tania again on a future trip to this area.

1  Thank Jennifer n
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

David was a superb guide with excellent English skills. Good driver as well. Group of four couples on a day out of Lisbon. David took us along the coast to Belem, to Cascais, and to the most western point in Europe--all for short stops. Then a stop in Sintra to shop and up to Pena Palace. Excellent history and background along the way. Highly recommend David--a must-do experience!!!

2  Thank Neal C
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

David was a great tour guide . Knew all the local history and even some conspiracy theories!! Great lunch stop at a local Portuguese restaurant en route. Highly recommended

2  Thank Simon W
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

David was a perfect guide- good driver and very informative. I was happy to see Fatima because that was something I had heard about as a child. The other stops were historical and Nazare was a cool town with the surfer vibe. Top rated!!

2  Thank AmyGoose