One thing, me and my wife really enjoyed in this hotel was a wonderful view of the Vasco da Gama bridge from our room on the 10th floor. It was worth of booking this hotel just to enjoy such a gorgeous picture sitting in the armchair in front of the whole-wall window with a glass of good wine. Otherwise, it was just a good hotel. The room and the washroom were spacey, clean and very well maintained by the staff during both days we stayed there. There was a safety box and the mini bar in the room and possibility of buying breakfast in the restaurant. Breakfast was good with the variety of warm and cold dishes. Additionally, the hotel is very close to the wonderfully designed Oriente train station (there is also the subway station with the same name) and not far away from the airport. It took only 10 minutes to get us there by the taxi in the early morning at the cost of 8.20 Euro.
One thing that we would to complain was a very noisy, outdated and insufficient air conditioner in the room. The management should solve this problem somehow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel VIP Executive Arts is a modern 4 star hotel with 300 rooms (including 11 suites), which combines design, hospitality and a good quality service, in order to meet its guests needs of comfort and wellbeing. Featuring eight meeting rooms and a modern auditorium, the Hotel also offers a full range of restaurants and parking for over 500 cars. Hotel VIP Executive Arts is situated in the Parque das Nações quater, the new business centre of Lisbon. In a dynamic and modern urban centre, you can find, within walking distance of the hotel, the Congress Centre of Lisbon (FIL), a vast network of recreational services, as well as privileged access to Lisbon International Airport and an extensive transport network. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your VIP Executive Arts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vip Executive Arts Lisbon
- Vip Executive Arts Hotel Lisbon