Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
Hotels.comUS$87
eDreamsUS$89
TravelocityUS$87
1,325 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2017

my first review of a hotel. catchy name but that's where it ends. poor services, horrible food. decor needs to be over hauled. no in-room coffee, complimentary water nor pressing iron...unbelievable! what's the 'VIP executive' title about then?
hope the hotel management sees this and makes changes.Wouldn't want to stay there again

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Rude, disinterested Hotel Reception staff with poor food and tired rooms / decor.

Typical of an overpriced hotel that trades on its proximity to the Conference Centre and has a “take it or leave it” attitude. The final straw for me was that there was allegedly no Duty Manager to complain to.

My advice is to avoid this hotel like the plague and rather stay in another Lisbon Hotel the offers better value and service.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights and on first impression the lobby is quite nice so we thought this had been a good choice. There is a saying that you should not juge a book by its cover, this is the case with this hotel. When we went to check in it was already 5:00 pm but our room wasn't ready. They said it would be 10 minutes. After 15 minutes it still wasn't ready so they decided to give us another room. Why couldn't they do this 15 mjnutes ago?

When we got tour room it was horrible. We didn't even put our bags down but went straight back to reception and said no way would we stay in that room. There was a massive, propably 1 metre by 1 metre thick cement pillar than ran diagonally through the entire front of the room. We couldn't even reach the window had we wanted to. It was like a giant cement slide. How could anyone be expected to stay in that type of room, completely unacceptable!

Our next room was just adequate but did have a decent bathroom. The beds were okay but the furniture was tired and worn out. This hotel needs a renovation.

The only reason I gave this hotel 3 stars instead of 2 is they had a really good breakfast buffet.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Was "parked" here by the airline TAP, whom did not manage to put me on my onward flight.
Reception was unfriendly and for sure not welcoming... Arrived around midnight and my next flight was the next evening at 22.00. They told me to check out at Noon, as they were "full". I highly doubt that...
After a lot of unpleasant discussion with reception managed to be able to stay in the room until 17.00.
Breakfast was OK, but the "free" lunch was un-eadible, ughh. Had fish, but it was smelly, old and left me with stomach issues..
Restaurant has absolutely no atmosphere. Unfriendly service, food was thrown at You...
The room was OK in size, but lack of maintenance was very obvious and not very clean either.
I cannot recommend this Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Close to the convention centre, the airport and a rail station. Very convenient if you have business at the conference centre. If at all possible request a sea view room as the other side faces a railway that may be an issue for some. Room was pleasant enough, no issues seen.

Trip type: Travelled on business