I was so excited when I arrived at the hotel, as it looked so grand. We booked a non-smoking room. The first room we were given, smelt badly of smoke but even worse the dirty ashtray with 5 cigarette butts were still on the table! The second room still smelt of smoke & the shaving mirror was dirty & old tissue behind the waste bin was horrible but after travelling along time, we just stayed in that room as the view was so amazing! House Keeping let this otherwise great hotel down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel VIP Executive Arts is a modern 4 star hotel with 300 rooms (including 11 suites), which combines design, hospitality and a good quality service, in order to meet its guests needs of comfort and wellbeing. Featuring eight meeting rooms and a modern auditorium, the Hotel also offers a full range of restaurants and parking for over 500 cars. Hotel VIP Executive Arts is situated in the Parque das Nações quater, the new business centre of Lisbon. In a dynamic and modern urban centre, you can find, within walking distance of the hotel, the Congress Centre of Lisbon (FIL), a vast network of recreational services, as well as privileged access to Lisbon International Airport and an extensive transport network. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your VIP Executive Arts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vip Executive Arts Lisbon
- Vip Executive Arts Hotel Lisbon