I travel a lot to lisbon for work, and the hotel i stay normally was full. I decided to stay at vip arts due to its location nearby my headquarters. Unfortunately the rooms were too noise since there is a train station on the back of the hotel and trains are passing in all night! it seems i slept at a train station! Worst than that i forgot my dental kit and they didn't have available at hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel VIP Executive Arts is a modern 4 star hotel with 300 rooms (including 11 suites), which combines design, hospitality and a good quality service, in order to meet its guests needs of comfort and wellbeing. Featuring eight meeting rooms and a modern auditorium, the Hotel also offers a full range of restaurants and parking for over 500 cars. Hotel VIP Executive Arts is situated in the Parque das Nações quater, the new business centre of Lisbon. In a dynamic and modern urban centre, you can find, within walking distance of the hotel, the Congress Centre of Lisbon (FIL), a vast network of recreational services, as well as privileged access to Lisbon International Airport and an extensive transport network. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your VIP Executive Arts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vip Executive Arts Lisbon
- Vip Executive Arts Hotel Lisbon