Cannot compliment this hotel enough.
1) Location - right smack in the centre of Bairro Alto area of Lisbon so you can easily walk to everything. Eat, drink, shop, sight-see all within steps of the hotel. Also, located in a lively area but hotel and rooms remain quiet and peaceful.
2) Service - Nuno was extremely friendly and helpful and made sure we were well looked after! Hugo helped us with making reservations the providing general information. The whole front desk staff were great.
3) Quality - It's not super luxury but it's what you would expect from Leading Hotels, clean, reliable, and comfortable.
I would stay here again in a minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable Bairro Alto district, the traditional heartland of intellectuals, artists and revolutionaries, Bairro Alto Hotel is Lisbon's first contemporary boutique hotel.Capturing the indomitable spirit of exploration that pervades Lisbon, a city long associated with explorers, traders and settlers, Bairro Alto Hotel both embraces the Portuguese architectural tradition, while respectively turning it on its head. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Bairro Alto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bairro Alto
- Bairro Alto Lisbon