We decided to stay here on our last night of 2 weeks in Portugal, having stayed in the sister Heritage hotel at the start of our trip (the one by the castle).
It was great to be back in Lisbon and to stay in a different part as it gives you a different perspective on the city.
The hotel is very attractive from the outside - a lovely bright blue - and is very modern and pleasant inside. The room was large and very comfortable with great views over Lisbon including up to the castle.
breakfast isnt included in the price but we had a leisurely one in Rossio Square near by in Nicola.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon