It does what it says on the tin. Excellent location, easy walking all over Lisbon and good access to train stations for trips further afield. Staff were great, so helpful and friendly. Our corner room was a little small but to have dual aspect balcony/windows more than made up for it. An on site restaurant would have been good and only gave a 4 star because of this and the seating at breakfast. I am not very tall 5.2" and found sitting in easy chairs and trying to eat a small problem but that really is being a bit picky on my part. Would certainly stay there agin if we were in Lisbon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon