I stayed in this small, boutique hotel in the heart of Lisbon's city center for 5 nights. The location was perfect within walking distance to most of the major sites and transportation, includig Tram 28, funiculars,metro and trains at Rossio station. The hotel rooms were very nice, the building was beautiful. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. i would definitely stray here again if I were to return to Lisbon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon