This is an excellent hotel in a perfect location. The rooms are quite big with floor to ceiling windows letting in loads of light. The bathroom is stunning and very bright and airy.
Down in the well furnished lobby you are invited to help yourself to the limitless free port. There is also a free tea bar with many different teas.
Breakfast is included in the price of the room. The breakfast is buffet style with plenty of food for everyone.
The staff could not have been more helpful and attentive.
The hotel is only a very short walk into the main square and on to the riverside. There are plenty of bars and restaurants - one really good place to eat was Ciao Milanos on Rua portal santos anua, where they do a fantastic seafood stew.
This is one of the best hotels that we have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon