Great hotel for a long lazy weekend in Lisboa. It really feels as if you're central to just about anywhere you might wish to visit (except Belem of course...). The room was well appointed, bathroom well sized and stocked with Molton Brown products. On the downside, bed was a little soft but that's just preference.
Staff were good on the whole, helpful and friendly, although there were exceptions. On arriving late and asking for help in finding our way to the nearest nightlife, the receptionist seemed disinterested and waved in the general direction of Barrio Alto, without telling us about it (or how to get there). Our fault I guess for not doing sufficient research beforehand.
All in all a good experience, nothing earth shattering, but just about worthy of a 4 star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon