We travelled through Barcelona and Portugal and this hotel was the last one we stayed in. We were really lucky with our hotels during this trip and we didn't think that this hotel will be better than the others that we were at...but this hotel surpassed our expectations and ended our trip on a positive note...
First of all, the hotel is located on a quiet, high end street and quite close to the main shopping area. The hotel itself is beautiful and very accommodating. We were travelling with another couple so they put us in two rooms side by side with a common entrance so we felt as if we were in a self contained apartment...Great start.
The rooms were quite big and spacious. Beautiful bathroom and luxurious bath products..Molton Brown...The hotel had a library/internet room with 2 super fast computers and printer. There was a quaint little indoor pool next to the gym in the basement level. The hotel also provided free porto in their lobby as well as a tea area for complimentary teas whenever you wanted....THIS was a deal breaker for us...it was great to come down to the lobby, have a drink and go off for dinner...It's the small details like this that make all the difference.
Andrew, the receptionist/concierge was a true gentleman. He was so helpful in advising which restaurants to go to and he would even call to make reservations. He is a huge asset to this hotel and he is one of the reasons that we would go back or refer this hotel to our friends....The young lady who works the evening shift was extremely gracious as well...
All in all, clean, hospitable, well priced hotel...would surely recommend this to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon