I've been to Lisbon six times (but the first time for my wife) and this was far and away the best hotel that I've stayed in.
Great location at the southern end of Avenida de Liberdade it is short walk to Baixa, Chiado, the metro and trams to the major hot spots.
The hotel has an old world charm with all the modern amenities and the staff couldn't be more helpful. Our room was spacious and airy.
Lisbon is a great city with lots to see and very friendly people. It may be a year or two before we go back
but will be looking forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon