We arrived early morning to the hotel and thought we'd just drop our luggage with the concierge and go explore the city since it was way too early for check-in. But we were surprised that we could do early check-in. Not only that but we were also upgraded to the best available room in the hotel (Heritage Suite). The room was gorgeous, with a lot of sunlight, and a view on the Avenue and the hills. The tasteful decoration and warm atmosphere of the hotel were also a plus, and so was the delicious breakfast. All through our stay, the staff was very kind and helpful. The hotel location also was very convenient: on Avenida de Libertade, the Champs Elysees of Lisbonne, and a walking distance to the Restauradores area, and other main squares and plazas where you can catch tram 28 to major monuments or elevators to Bairro Alto and other areas. Two more perks of the hotel are the little tea area in the lobby of the hotel and the indoors pool (both open 24h/7). These two last made out stay even more relaxing that it already was. We absolutely loved and very highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon