Stayed for a week at this hotel, situated on the main avenue in Lisbon, certainly the place to be. Spotlessly clean room, bathroom, and reception areas, we were on the third floor at the side and with the balcony door open, extremely noisy from the street below, but with the doors shut, couldn't hear any road noise. Swimming pool in the basement is not Olympic size by any measure but a great place to relax after a hot day. Staff all appeared to be in their twenties, extremely polite, most could understand English (whereas my Portuguese is non existent) and only to willing to help in any respect. Complimentary tea, coffee, port, wine, biscuits and cakes all day and night, the reception area was a great place to chill after a days sight-seeing, whilst availing oneself of the drinks ! Never tried the breakfasts as we wanted to sit outside at cafes, but most residents seemed happy with the food offered. Just behind the hotel is a street full of restaurants, not too far to stagger back ! If we ever go back to Lisbon, know where I am staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon