My husband and I stayed here for a few days in January 2014, so I am very late in writing this review. I can honestly say that it surpassed other 4 and 5 star hotels that I have stayed in. The staff were so helpful and friendly. Breakfast went on until 12 noon and after that coffee and port were available throughout the afternoon and evening (complimentary!). The reception area was a lovely place to sit and have a coffee/ port and a chat after a day's sightseeing. On the mezzanine level there was a library and also two computers with internet access, which were available free of charge to guests.
The location was perfect, within walking distance of downtown Lisbon. We look forward to returning again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon