We have just arrived back from Lisbon and were very surprised with the city. We were originally booked into another hotel which was a major disappointment, so we decided to change to AV Liberdade, from the start they were extremely helpful, we changed hotel without a hitch. The room was stunning, good size with a lovely bathroom, very clean and comfortable, the only slight negative is that it is on the main road into the town so you could hear the city noises at night. The staff were really attentive and served very good measures for gin & tonic!! It was a short walk downhill to good restaurants and bars. We would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Lisbon, it is a small hotel which made the experience more personal and we felt a great deal move looked after then you would in a large corporate hotel. We would definitley stay there again if we were to visit Lisbon a second time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a bridge between modernity and the past the Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel is a space that is truly urban, Lisbon and Portuguese, that enriches the city's heritage. The Restoration maintains all elements of the 18th-century facade on a project of the internationally famous architect Miguel Câncio Martins. The location makes it incredibly convenient for the old city, on the corner of the exclusive Avenida da Liberdade and the ancient Largo da Anunciada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon