We were sent here by Brittania, one of the Heritage sister hotels nearby, because Britannia was overbooked and offered us a room at the Avenida Liberdade Hotel, a place with a very different look but a similar level of comfort and competence. We loved it. We probably would not have stayed here because we love Britainia so much, but we're glad we discovered this hotel. Very elegant and stylish, an unusual mix of radical and restrained design, one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever seen anywhere. And a perfect location to just about everything one might want to do in Lisbon. A great find. We'd go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon