We learned about this hotel on Trip Advistor and I must say it was perfect for a weekend in Lisbon. Great location centrally located and within walking distance of all key sights, nightlife and restaurants. The hotel is small and personal, modern and well appointed, including a spa-quality exercise area and jet pool in the basement. The service in the hotel was BEYOND fantastic - Diogo could not have made our stay more pleasant with great restaurant recommendations and proactively seeking out ways to assist us. Rooms are a bit small but clean, comfortable, and well appointed. We will definitely recommend this place & return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon