“Centrally Located and Cozy”

My Story Hotel Ouro
Ranked #28 of 248 Hotels in Lisbon
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Centrally Located and Cozy”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here for two days after the Champions league event. The hotel is beautifully designed, the food is great, the staff are super nice and the location is fantastic! Highly recommended for the location- 2min walk from Praca da comercio. plenty to do around the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
MSHOuro, Manager at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Gitana007
We would like to thank you very much for your great comment on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at the My Story Ouro Hotel.
We are delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed everything in your time among us.
We always endeavour our best to make sure our guests have the best experience while staying with us and it is such a great reward to read that you highly recommend us for the Lisbon visitors.
We definitely hope to welcome you again in a near future in Lisboa and at My Story Ouro Hotel.
Warmest regards

Alfredo Tavares

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This hotel is really new and modern and in a great central location for tourists. It was very easy to find from the Airport bus. The hotel is very close to the seafront and the main tourist areas. We were only there for two days and walked everywhere. The rooms are very nicely decorated and clean and fresh. The only problem with them is they are very small. This would not be good for a long stay but perfect for a short break when you are out most of the time. Bed was comfortable and room was quiet once windows were shut.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BibiDub
Dear BibiDub,
Thank you very much for your recent visit and for taking the time to post a review of your experience. In regards of your opinion about the size of the room I'm sure you agree that the rooms are very clean, trendy and peaceful despite of the heart Lisbon location. I hope to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kindest regards.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

It's in Baixa and I loved it because it's in the central of everything! If you stay here, you're set to have the shopping area 2 mins by foot and a long stretch of restaurants with fantastic food & local desserts. Also, you're 5 mins walk to the square where you'll have fun playing the segways or just chill.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Farhanah,
thank you for share your opinion. We appreciate your review and we are positive that other travelers will benefit from your tips on the area as well. Again, thank you so much.
Kindest regards.
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My husband and I have just spent 5 nights at My story hotel in Lisbon, we had a lovely time. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful and full of really useful information. Our room was very clean and tastefully decorated bed really comfortable and room very quiet. The hotel is perfectly placed, it's so central for getting around, walking, trams, buses or metro. We would both recommend this hotel for people of any age it's a great place to stay and the staff make it that extra bit special.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mamajanet2014
Dear Mamajanet2014,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of your stay at My Story Ouro. I am truly pleased to read that your stay with us was a great stay. I am also glad to know that our staff, were able to answer all of your needs.
Please do keep us in mind the next time your travels bring you to Lisbon.
Kindest regards

Ankara, Turkey
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Very good location. Many place around in walking distance and very close to the Metro station. Our room was bright (it has large windows) and comfortable bed. We stayed there in February and it was easy to warm the room. 2 things annoying in the room: they don't have a gardrobe; only something very simple you can hang your coats in the entrance. And the second one is the very small sink in the toilet. You can wash all the bath while you try to wash your face. I didn't get the point about the design as the room was not small and they have much enough space to furnish.

Room Tip: We were in the second floor. You can hear the street noise when you open the window, but for the res...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nkhaugom
Dear Nkhaugom,
Thank you very much for your comments. We truly appreciate when our valued guests take the time to comment on their experiences. Guest feedback is critical to our operation and we endeavor to improve our service and operations.
Kindest regards

Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Once upon a time in a county called Portugal, in a city called Lisbon, in an area called “Ouro” , there was a hotel… And I woke up in a nice and clean room, clean shower, quiet large bed and a comfortable matrass with 5 pillows, super-fast WIFI, flat screen with 60+ channels, nice and helpful English speaking reception, decent breakfast and delicious food, and it was not a dream.

Room itself was not big, but enough for 1 person. My room was suited at the main street on 4th level. At night no problem sleeping. Quiet neighborhood. I even left the balcony door open. An airco is also present as alternative. When the doors a reclosed it’s very silent from outside noise. Personally I prefer fresh air.

The hotel is located in the old center, close to the Tagus river (Tejo), castle of S. Jorge, museum, tram, parks, squares, metro, bus, and many other sightseeing areas, building or objects. Airport is 15 away from the hotel. Definitely will be back here on my next business trip or even on tourist base. One detail, no diner possibility, but enough in the area, although not real restaurants, more snack/fast food alike.

Room Tip: Remember that Lisbon is built on 7 hills. Therefore your sightseeing tour will go up and down on oft...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank mcblenk
Dear mcblenk,
what can we say? Thank you very much it's these kind of reviews that made us love our jobs.
Thank you so much.
Warm regards

Cotswolds
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stumbled across this hotel purely by chance. As we discovered, the hotel had only been opened a short while and therefore everything was new and bright.

The hotel is centrally placed for getting around Lisbon and beyond with good metro, train, and bus links all close at hand.

We stayed at the hotel for 5 nights and were delighted with our stay. Whilst you should expect quality at a new establishment, perhaps what makes the hotel special is it's staff. Very obliging and friendly.

We are sure this hotel will be very popular. Well done!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank BarnieAndBetty
Dear BarnieAndBetty
Thank you for choosing My Story Ouro and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor about your experience. We truly do value guest feedback and it is great to know that we are living up to the expectations of our guests and that they leave or still stay having the My Story experience.
It was great to read that you enjoyed of your experience with us. Your words tell us that we are going in right path .
Warmest regards