“Fantastic food!”

My Story Hotel Ouro
Ranked #30 of 255 Hotels in Lisbon
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I am actually writing a review for the restaurant in the hotel as I can't find it on trip advisory?? We ate here two times and both times the food was amazing, fantastic flavour, and well presented! Price was average not too expensive at all! Dessert was also fantastic, would definitely recommend anyone to eat there!

Room Tip: Have not stayed in rooms but it is a great place to eat!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
MSHOuro, Manager at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear kdkvenice

Thank you for your very engaging review regarding your experience in My Story Ouro restaurant.
Your wonderful review is very much appreciated, especially regarding the quality of our food. This is our aim when our restaurant team starts their duties. Provide great gastronomic experiences to our guests and visitors.
We are very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon
Warm regards

Reviewed 2 June 2014

When visiting a city for the first time, knowing we will be spending most of our day out, we look for something fresh and attractive, hopefully with breakfast included as we don't want to wander about looking for a morning cafe, and in a great location. This hit all those marks. Yes, a bit larger room with a real closet would have been appreciated, but, for the proximity to so much, and with a very helpful staff, it was fine.

Room Tip: We had a front facing top floor room with a tiny balcony you may stand in. Very quiet at night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
MSHOuro, Manager at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Massachusetts,
Thank you for your feedback and taking time to post your comments. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, the breakfast and be in place fresh and attractive.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Perfect location. Small, modern and stylish hotel centrally located. I found the staff extremely helpful and friendly. Because I was travelling on my own I was given a tiny double room, which certainly would not have been comfortable for two people. It was rather small just for one person. The room looked out onto the Rua Aurea and was consequently noisy, so best to ask for a room at the back or side.

Room Tip: A room which doesn't look out onto the main road and not one of the small doubles.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
MSHOuro, Manager at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear MalgoRoz
Thank you for visiting My Story Ouro Hotel and for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.
First of all, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our prime location, our hotel design and our team.
On the other hand, we are sorry to hear you felt your room was not quiet as you expected. However let me assure you that our Windows are soundproof and despite the busy street at prime location of Lisbon the noise is minimum. Nevertheless I understand that a back room is probably more quite.
Warm regards

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here for two days after the Champions league event. The hotel is beautifully designed, the food is great, the staff are super nice and the location is fantastic! Highly recommended for the location- 2min walk from Praca da comercio. plenty to do around the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
MSHOuro, Manager at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Gitana007
We would like to thank you very much for your great comment on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at the My Story Ouro Hotel.
We are delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed everything in your time among us.
We always endeavour our best to make sure our guests have the best experience while staying with us and it is such a great reward to read that you highly recommend us for the Lisbon visitors.
We definitely hope to welcome you again in a near future in Lisboa and at My Story Ouro Hotel.
Warmest regards

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This hotel is really new and modern and in a great central location for tourists. It was very easy to find from the Airport bus. The hotel is very close to the seafront and the main tourist areas. We were only there for two days and walked everywhere. The rooms are very nicely decorated and clean and fresh. The only problem with them is they are very small. This would not be good for a long stay but perfect for a short break when you are out most of the time. Bed was comfortable and room was quiet once windows were shut.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BibiDub
MSHOuro, Manager at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear BibiDub,
Thank you very much for your recent visit and for taking the time to post a review of your experience. In regards of your opinion about the size of the room I'm sure you agree that the rooms are very clean, trendy and peaceful despite of the heart Lisbon location. I hope to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kindest regards.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

It's in Baixa and I loved it because it's in the central of everything! If you stay here, you're set to have the shopping area 2 mins by foot and a long stretch of restaurants with fantastic food & local desserts. Also, you're 5 mins walk to the square where you'll have fun playing the segways or just chill.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Farhanah,
thank you for share your opinion. We appreciate your review and we are positive that other travelers will benefit from your tips on the area as well. Again, thank you so much.
Kindest regards.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

My husband and I have just spent 5 nights at My story hotel in Lisbon, we had a lovely time. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful and full of really useful information. Our room was very clean and tastefully decorated bed really comfortable and room very quiet. The hotel is perfectly placed, it's so central for getting around, walking, trams, buses or metro. We would both recommend this hotel for people of any age it's a great place to stay and the staff make it that extra bit special.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mamajanet2014

Dear Mamajanet2014,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of your stay at My Story Ouro. I am truly pleased to read that your stay with us was a great stay. I am also glad to know that our staff, were able to answer all of your needs.
Please do keep us in mind the next time your travels bring you to Lisbon.
Kindest regards