Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Bramley9
Halifax,England

Simply fabulous.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Mar 2019via mobile
So, just come back from 24 hours in Lisbon - we had the pleasure of staying at this fabulous little hotel. Superb location. 2 mins from the Metro and a street away from Praça do Comércio. Lots happening around this location and easy walking distance to everywhere.
The room was small, but it had everything we needed.
Nicely decorated, no view, but that didn’t matter. Nice quality items and shower products.
Great poem on the shower wall too.
We were on the second floor at the back of the hotel. It was quiet. We had a fridge and enough hanging space.
We ate breakfast there, good choice plenty to please everyone.
The staff were polite, helpful and made us feel welcome.
We would definitely stay here again.
Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this review
Responded 23 Mar 2019
Dera Bramley9,

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us regarding your recent stay at My Story Hotel Ouro and for your recommendation. We are extremely grateful to receive your such genuine comments and we are very glad to read that you were pleased with your stay taking advantage of our unique location. It's true we are in a perfect location for the visitors that want to go to the bullet points such as São Jorge Castle, Alfama, Bairro Alto, Jerónimos Monastery, Belem Tower and so on.
I am especially happy to see that you enjoyed our rooms. As you can imagine in 200 years old historical building the rooms and public areas must be manageable with a lovely location with "Pombalina" architecture and where you can feel the heart beating from the city
Last but definitely not the least our fantastic team which aim all the time to ensure that guests are cared for, valued, giving the best tips and we are very pleased to hear that our goal was achieved.
We really hope to welcome in the near future with more time and you may have the opportunity to try our beautiful beaches from Estoril and Cascais coast just a few 30 minutes that even in the winter time deserves a visit. Please do not hesitate to use My Story Hotel Ouro WhatsApp +351 962 369 850 available 24 hours with the best offers.

Warmest regards from sunny Lisbon

£107
1.3 miles from My Story Hotel Ouro
View more hotels in Lisbon
1,320 results
All reviews great location rooms are small shutters closed baixa chiado metro station few minutes walk lovely hotel pastries corner room the breakfast area central location buffet breakfast reception staff nice breakfast double bed bars and restaurants comfortable room hotel restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2019

I spent 8 nights at this centrally located hotel in Lisbon.The hotel is lovely, all staff -from housekeeping to reception-are pleasant and wonderful. Breakfast is a very good value- always fresh.
You are within walking distance to so many interesting sites,restaurants,, shopping,trams,metro,etc.
A special THANK YOU to Silvia in reception who was very patient and helpful in directing me to places I was interested in visiting and making very good suggestions.Everyone is reception was pleasant and helpful with all guests.
My room was small but comfortable with a balcony that looked out over the street.There was never an issue with noise inside or outside of the hotel.
All in all, My Story Hotel Ouro is a charming little home away from home.

2  Thank geishakitty
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2019

Dear misslucy13,

thank you so much for your detailed and amazing review about your experience at My Story Hotel Ouro. It was a really pleasure to read that you appreciated your experience.
I am extremely pleased to know that you had a very pleasant stay and enjoyed our high level of service. We are dedicated to constantly improve our services and your positive words are much appreciated by the whole team. This time the shining star was Silvia and to be honest it is well deserved.
My Story Hotel Ouro is very proud of the way the hotel has been recognized by almost every our guests. Our aim is meet the expectations and offer a Portuguese genuine service
There are so many places to visit near by and next time contact us to organise your stay and to give you the best tips of Lisboa and sorrounded areas like Sintra, Estoril, Cascais, Guincho and so on. We have My Story Hotel Ouro WhatsApp +351 962 369 850 available 24 hours with the best offers.

Warmest regards from your new home away form home

Reviewed 6 March 2019

My Story Hotel Ouro is an amazing boutique hotel! The location is incredible (very very central), we were simply in love with it. If you are looking for a Lisbon hotel that allows you to discover the city center by walking, we definitely recommend it! Our room was super clean and practical.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank carinaeivo

Dear CarinaAndIvo,

Thank you for taking the time to share these compliments regarding your experience at My Story Hotel Ouro. Our team take great pride in giving a fantastic service that exceed expectation so it is wonderful to hear that we were able to accomplish that goal with your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon for another amazing stay and this time have the opportunity to experience our beautiful beaches and an unforgettable sunset with the Tagus river has a scenery.
When it happens please let us know through My Story Hotel Ouro WhatsApp +351 962 369 850 available 24 hours with the best offers. We will be more than pleased to take care of everything

Warmest regards from sunny Lisbon

Reviewed 3 March 2019

The hotel is in an excellent location.The rooms are compact but are done out to a high standard. All the staff were extremely friendly,very courteous and helpful.The breakfast was excellent with a very good choice of cooked food,juices,cereals,bread,meat,cheese, fruit,yogurts and cakes including the famous Portuguese tarts.
If you request they will provide a kettle for your room, which also includes a mini fridge. The room we had was on the main road so there was a bit of road noise but I believe the rooms on the side would be a little quieter. Would highly recommend staying at this hotel

Room tip: Possibly a room on the side on a higher floor would be quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cancope
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2019

Dear cancope,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comment on your recent visit to My Story Hotel Ouro in TripAdvisor community.
Our first purpose is that our guests leave our Hotel and of course our Lisbon with the feeling that want to return.
We have a great advantage of our great location but also we have managed to exceed our guest expectations all the time and we achieved again. On this time with you.
At My Story Hotels we aim to provide 5 stars experience with what we have. Unique location, fantastic team and of course the quality of the rooms.
We are very happy you recommends as Hotel and hope to welcome you back and hopefully soon and where you might have the opportunity to go to the Lisbon neighborhood such as Cascais, Estoril and Sintra which are very worth full to visit and are just 30 minutes from Lisbon.
Please do not hesitate to contact us through My Story Hotel Ouro WhatsApp +351 962 369 850 available 24 hours with the best offers.
We will be more than pleased to take care of everything

Reviewed 1 March 2019 via mobile

The reception staff were lovely and very informative; my husband and I had picked Lisbon for our mini moon (2 day trip) but hadn’t had the chance to do any research and the lady at reception was kind enough to tell us what we could do in Lisbon during our short stay.

The room was quite small and facing the Main Street which was noisy during day time, however, the shutters do a good job at cancelling the noise.

Our booking did not include breakfast, but breakfast is available at an additional cost of €10 per person. There’s also a bakery next door which does the best croissants, Pastel de Nata and coffee!!

The location of the hotel is great ... just a short walk to the centre/river front/shops etc.

I would stay here again for a short trip.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank safaayt
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2019

Dear safaat2017,

Thank you so much for your review about your experience at My Story Hotel Ouro.
We are happy that your stay with us have been god and that our location is perfect for you. We are in the historical heart of Lisbon within walking distance to most of the city's top attractions and a short distance away via public transportation to all others.
Our fantastic team approach has always been to try to provide each and every guest with the opportunity during their visit a special touch that makes us the choice whenever Lisbon come their minds.
Allow just to say that our buffet breakfast composed with fruits, eggs, bacon and so on can not be comparable with a coffee and pastry in the bakery of next door.

We are looking forward to welcome you in the near future and please do not hesitate to contact us using My Story Hotel Ouro WhatsApp +351 962 369 850 available 24 hours with the best offers. We will be more than pleased to take care of everything

Reviewed 15 February 2019 via mobile

Advantages:
Great location, 2 mins walk from Baixa-Chiado metro. Cant get better than this.
Friendly smiling staff.
Modern rooms and bathroom. Comfortable mattresses.
Breakfast is good for a 3 star hotel. They even made me an omelette on request!

Disadvantages:
Smallest room I have seen in a hotel for a long time. You can hardly walk around the bed. If you want larger rooms, ask for the ones without the balcony.

All in one, nice stay in the centre with very friendly staff! Recommended!

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank 789pulkitm
alfredot937, Diretor-Geral at My Story Hotel Ouro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2019

Dear 789pulkitm,

Thank you so much for have chosen us to spend your getway and for share your comments of My Story Hotel Rossio on TripAdvisor.
In regards of the room size allow me to explain we are a 200 years old building converted in a hotel keeping the original architecture and what we try is giving a unique and diferente experience about our lovely city which we achieved many times regardless our prime location.
The building was originally from architecture Pombalina. It was built upon the earthquake of 1755 and everything we could keep from the original building was kept. For example the stairs The building was restored during 3 years and opened its doors in 2014. Some rooms are smaller with better view some rooms are bigger with not so good view.
Your well mentioned our team once they a important cornerstone of our success.
Our focus is our committed and genuine team giving great memories to our guests and show them a bit of what is Portugal.
Thank you so much and hope to welcome you again in the near future.