“Beautifully styled apartment in excellent location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Detail
Bathroom
View from the window
Living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
Geraldine...
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Beautifully styled apartment in excellent location”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We can thoroughly recommend a stay in Ze's fabulous loft apartment - it is small, but perfectly formed. I would say suitable for 2, but can accommodate 4 if required - 2 single beds are in the open plan living area.

We immediately felt at home in the apartment, it is tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. Ze has created a wonderful loft space and has artfully accessorised the loft with interesting and creative pieces. A home from home feeling.

Apartment is centrally located within a short walk of major sites - nearest being the castle. Supermarket within 5 minutes walk, along with bars and restaurants.

The communication and attention received from Ze was excellent, super quick response time to any communication. We also arranged transfer to and from the airport to the apartment with ze, and were met right outside the airport door by the lovely silvia, who was a mine of information on Lisbon.

A fantastic stay with great hosts, don't hesitate just book Ze's loft, you won't be disappointed! Just wish we could have stayed longer!

Quest6643...
“Perfectly located and beautiful”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

We loved staying in this beautiful loft apartment. You couldn't wish for a better located apartment to see Lisbon. There is also a super market a few blocks away which convenient with self catering. The beds are so comfortable and the apartment is very well equipped. The host is very attentive and also arranged a transfer for us from the airport. I would highly recommend this gem.

ElspethB2...
“We liked it so much we came back this year......”
Reviewed 30 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Can only confirm the positive comments made by other guests - this is an excellent location for exploring old Lisbon and a relaxing space to return to at the end of a busy day. Ze is a thoughtful host, both with regard to the comfort of the loft and also the speed with which he replies to any queries - thank you!

Travelling group: Friends
Storytell...
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Loved this loft..everything and more ...located perfectly in lisbon/lisboa..loads of restaurants..even found a couple of fado pubs/places...area undergoing gentrification...artists..etc..the loft has loads of views out of the windows...light and friendly loft..cant imagine needing anything more..a must for all who like the individual characterful tasteful...iam definately not looking for other places when looking for a place to stay in lisboa...6 stars if i could....

yona146
Istanbul, Turkey
“If I ever travel again anywhere else I want Ze's house with me wherever I go!!”
Reviewed 26 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed in Ze's House for two whole weeks! And each time I arrived to that sunken, lively, lovely place I was amazed how good it made me feel.I had friends over and all of them loved it!

Every detail is thought of from amazingly comfortable pillows to curtains that properly make the room dark at night.Close to anywhere yet private enough to make you feel you are in a country.
FIrst night we could' not find the house we were very new to town, a bit anxious I called Ze really late and he so kindly directed us like we did not wake him up at all.He also arranged a maid service to change our sheets and towels at the end of the week.
I called him to buy the house:-)) True.I could not lt it go.I love Lisbon more now and I will come back to Ze's house more then two weeks this time!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location,light,colours,the bed!
Liked least: It only needs few hangers for rainy days.That's all!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Baltimore...
Baltimore, Maryland
“Lovely Apartment in Ideal Location”
Reviewed 7 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

I rented this 2nd floor (3rd fl. US) loft apartment to stay in with my 17 year old son and 20-year old daughter, and there was plenty of room for my son to have his own room and my daughter to have the other, and there were separate spaces for lounging and for dining and a well equipped kitchen. Everything was clean and up-to-date. Plenty of light from windows and skylights and well-thought-out, practical furnishings and imaginative and light-hearted decor. The location is walkable to many sights, shopping, restaurants, and to public transit. The owner Ze was very responsive, and though he couldn't meet us there the first night, he had someone else at the flat to do so, and had left a cake, milk, fruit and coffee for our first day. Altogether a lovely stay and highly recommended.

Travelling group: Teenagers
SayshaGir...
Portland, Oregon
“Great apartment in a perfect location!”
Reviewed 29 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Highly recommend this apartment! The apartment is centrally located and it's easy to walk to most highlights of the city and meeting points for local tours; in addition, the metro and trolley are close by. The apartment is spacious, light, and decorated with funky artistic details. A lot of attention has been made to stocking the apartment with almost anything needed during a stay. The neighborhood is authentic and has an interesting history. Ze communicates in a timely manner, is very helpful, and a great person to rent from.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing