Open today: 08:00 - 20:00

from US$56.70
from US$24.30
from US$45.10
More Info
All reviews walking tour paulo life culture city
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Paulo is a fantastic tour guide! His tour of the city is just the best way to really get to know it, and through the eyes of an engaging and really well informed local.
I thought I knew the city well, having made frequent visits, but this tour gave it a wholly new dimension. Hidden gems that I had never seen before and an excellent commentary delivered in impeccable English.
I have every intention of booking onto another tour on my next visit.
Well worth doing!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a great tour with an exceptional guide - Paulo. We learnt so much - even our 2 teenage boys were kept entertained and repeated information to us over the next few days. This tour is well worth doing at the beginning of your time in Lisbon as you get a really good idea of where everything is and Paulo gives you some very useful tips. You cover an awful lot of Lisbon and the whole time Paulo makes the trip interesting and you really feel he is in no rush and loves sharing his city with you. Thanks Paulo we will be back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pedro gave us a very good overview of the history of Lisboa in 3 hours. Well worth the fee. you get a good feel of the city’s dimensions and many tips about all sorts of things that will make the rest of your stay even better.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I booked a walking taste tour for the afternoon we arrived in Lisbon. I strongly recommend you put that at the beginning of your to-do list. Paulo was fantastic. He is extremely knowledgeable and a very engaging guide. He is passionate about his country and this is evident throughout the tour. He takes you to places you may not otherwise find and makes suggestions for places to eat etc. if you ask him. The tour at the beginning of your trip allows you to obtain the lay of the land and map out where you would like to visit on your vacation. We thoroughly enjoyed this tour.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

My wife and myself were the only two on a recent tour given by Paulio.
he was very informative and is passionate about his city and its history. We really enjoyed the 3 hours and more.
would highly recomend

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Paulio was brilliant..his knowledge of Lisbon outstanding..Make sure you wear good walking shoes/sandals!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Looking for a walking tour with a guide who is passionate and extremely knowledgeable about the history of Lisbon and Portugal? A tour that will ensure you visit well know Lisbon points of interest as well as off the beaten path gems (like the Roman ruins)? Then the Walking Tour of Lisbon with Paulo of More Lisbon is a must do. We had “toured” Lisbon on our own the day before the walking tour with one of the mobile tour services. While it helped to orient us to the layout of the city, it was the walking tour with Paulo of More Lisbon that brought the rich history and culture of Lisbon to life and revealed points of interest that would have otherwise gone unnoticed. A must do for anyone who wants to really learn about Lisbon while enjoying the beauty, history and Rick culture of the city.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We went on 2 other food tours before this and this was the best for sure. Paulo had so much knowledge of history and knows all the places. He took us to some really hidden places you would never find. The food places he took us to were top notch. It’s a very good explanation of food and history and how everything mixed to get Portuguese food. You should go here first , he can suggest very good places to eat.

Paulo D, Proprietário at More Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Tony! We try to give our customers the best experience possible, and it is always great to know that they enjoy our tours. It was a pleasure to have you and your lovely family on our Taste Lisbon Walking Tour.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We just finished our food tour with Paulo and had an amazing time. The food was great! Paulo was extremely knowledgeable, very engaging and overall a great host. We learned so much about the Portuguese culture through this tour and saw Lisbon in all its glory at the same time.

Thank you for your feedback, Patricia. It is always great to know that our customers had an amazing time on one of outr tours. We always try our best to make the experince as special as possible.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

‘What can I say, what Paulo does not know about Lisbon is not worth knowing. His knowledge, passion and love of Lisbon is so engaging. I have two rather quiet teenage daughters (I know hard to believe). Paulo managed to engage them where they were asking questions and definitely vow to return.

We were able to book Paulo for two 1/2 days so that we could pace ourselves. He also asked us if there was anything specific that we wanted to see or go to. So I assume he can make your tour bespoke.

To name a few places, we visited the Rua Augusta Arch, The top of the Santa Justa Lift, the medieval quarters of Alfama and Mouraria, the Graça and Senhora do Monte viewpoints (absolutely stunning) and well worth the walk up the winding stairs. The weather was great and to get 360 degree views was wonderful and my daughter's took some amazing photo's.

We stopped for lunch at the fantastic Time Out Market, near Cais do Sodré. The array of choices means that there is something for everyone (including the children)!

Here is one of my daughters recommendations 'I would highly recommend including the restaurant at the WC Beautique Hotel in Lisbon.(Yep sounds odd, but absolutely mouth-watering food) ...which has some of Lisbon's finest cuisines'. I have to say a great find, with very eclectic décor.

Paulo said that at the last count 98 nationalities currently live in Lisbon, which makes it a truly diverse city, which is great.

I did see and overhear other guides while on our tour , however, we knew we had a great guide. We could not fail to soak up and appreciate Paulo's expertise and love of his country. We were never rushed and we felt the importance of what Paulo so freely shared with us.

Would I recommend 'More Lisbon Tours' with Paulo...Without a shadow of a doubt. There is definitely 'More' to Lisbon and in my but more importantly in my daughters opinion Paulo is the best guide ever.

We truly thank you.