Open today: 08:00 - 20:00

from US$24.18
from US$44.90
from US$56.41
More Info
All reviews his knowledge food tour walking tour paulo arch culture alfama city guide
Reviewed 27 October 2018

This is a great tour with an exceptional guide - Paulo. We learnt so much - even our 2 teenage boys were kept entertained and repeated information to us over the next few days. This tour is well worth doing at the beginning of your time in Lisbon as you get a really good idea of where everything is and Paulo gives you some very useful tips. You cover an awful lot of Lisbon and the whole time Paulo makes the trip interesting and you really feel he is in no rush and loves sharing his city with you. Thanks Paulo we will be back again soon.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Looking for a walking tour with a guide who is passionate and extremely knowledgeable about the history of Lisbon and Portugal? A tour that will ensure you visit well know Lisbon points of interest as well as off the beaten path gems (like the Roman ruins)? Then the Walking Tour of Lisbon with Paulo of More Lisbon is a must do. We had “toured” Lisbon on our own the day before the walking tour with one of the mobile tour services. While it helped to orient us to the layout of the city, it was the walking tour with Paulo of More Lisbon that brought the rich history and culture of Lisbon to life and revealed points of interest that would have otherwise gone unnoticed. A must do for anyone who wants to really learn about Lisbon while enjoying the beauty, history and Rick culture of the city.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We just finished our food tour with Paulo and had an amazing time. The food was great! Paulo was extremely knowledgeable, very engaging and overall a great host. We learned so much about the Portuguese culture through this tour and saw Lisbon in all its glory at the same time.

Date of experience: May 2018
Paulo D, Proprietário at More Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Patricia. It is always great to know that our customers had an amazing time on one of outr tours. We always try our best to make the experince as special as possible.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

‘What can I say, what Paulo does not know about Lisbon is not worth knowing. His knowledge, passion and love of Lisbon is so engaging. I have two rather quiet teenage daughters (I know hard to believe). Paulo managed to engage them where they were asking questions and definitely vow to return.

We were able to book Paulo for two 1/2 days so that we could pace ourselves. He also asked us if there was anything specific that we wanted to see or go to. So I assume he can make your tour bespoke.

To name a few places, we visited the Rua Augusta Arch, The top of the Santa Justa Lift, the medieval quarters of Alfama and Mouraria, the Graça and Senhora do Monte viewpoints (absolutely stunning) and well worth the walk up the winding stairs. The weather was great and to get 360 degree views was wonderful and my daughter's took some amazing photo's.

We stopped for lunch at the fantastic Time Out Market, near Cais do Sodré. The array of choices means that there is something for everyone (including the children)!

Here is one of my daughters recommendations 'I would highly recommend including the restaurant at the WC Beautique Hotel in Lisbon.(Yep sounds odd, but absolutely mouth-watering food) ...which has some of Lisbon's finest cuisines'. I have to say a great find, with very eclectic décor.

Paulo said that at the last count 98 nationalities currently live in Lisbon, which makes it a truly diverse city, which is great.

I did see and overhear other guides while on our tour , however, we knew we had a great guide. We could not fail to soak up and appreciate Paulo's expertise and love of his country. We were never rushed and we felt the importance of what Paulo so freely shared with us.

Would I recommend 'More Lisbon Tours' with Paulo...Without a shadow of a doubt. There is definitely 'More' to Lisbon and in my but more importantly in my daughters opinion Paulo is the best guide ever.

We truly thank you.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2017

My wife and I were enjoying Portugal and the exciting Lisbon. We have decided to make our time there even better there and took a Taste Tour, which is full of history and curiosities that only real locals knows. Besides, the food and drink...no words! Everything was so great, we want already to come back as soon as possible! I highly recommend this tour if you want to learn, feel, taste the city and culture...a must do!! Greetings from Arthur

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful introduction to Lisbon, relaxed, friendly, funny - our guide even managed to charm and engage my teenager. We returned to many of the places visited, which we would never have known about otherwise. Brilliant.

Date of experience: August 2017