“Perfect apartment, awesome location”
other traveller has booked this property
Double bedroom Double bedroom
Double bedroom
Second bedroom
Mosaic entrance hall
Dining area
Lounge with satellite TV and free wifi
Comfortable lounge & dining area
View from the fort Sao Filipe
Setubal harbour
Praça de Bocage, the main square in Setubal
Beach in Troia
The ferry to get to Troia
Colourful dolphins and the fort in the background
Setubal sea front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dawnallso...
Portree, United Kingdom
“Perfect apartment, awesome location”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

All that we needed for self catering was in the apartment. Just a quick walk and we were in town. We visited the Convent of Jesus, the Visitor Centre and explored the side streets where there were plenty of shops to check out. There are beautiful squares with cafes to choose from. We would round off each day with a drink, relaxing in the shade at a different bar or cafe. Docks with ferries to Troia are nearby and not much further, you can swim in the sea or walk the boulevard alongside it. An awesome getaway.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Travel701...
“A home away from home”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I instantly felt at home as soon as I opened the door. This flat has lots of space to relax, with the comfort of a furnished kitchen, comfortable sofas and beds, TV and WiFi etc.The bathroom is a comfortable size with the water pressure in the shower being just perfect. With the view from the balcony you can see the local life of Setubal, the wall tiles inside also give you the authentic Portuguese vibe. It is also only a short walk to local Cafes, restaurants, bars, shops and the beach. I would highly recommend stay here.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Mar 2017
Hi Tabitha,
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at my flat. I fell in love with it myself when I opened the door and saw the tiles. I have done my best to give the place a homely comfortable feel so I am glad you felt that way.
Setubal relly is a lovley little town and I hope you will come back and stay at my place again
All the best and happy travels.
AlanLockm...
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in October 2016

This is a great apartment that I would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in Portugal. It has everything you could need including kitchen appliances, television, wifi etc. The apartment is very spacious and clean with room enough for everyone and the two bathrooms mean there is never a queue. It's situated less than five minutes walk from the old town where there are plenty of bars and cafes to choose from, and the beach is just a short walk too. The tiling work gives the apartment an authentic Portuguese feel. Breathtaking views are available from the balcony as well.

30 Jan 2017
Hi Alan,
Thanks for the great review and for sharing your thoughts. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your time at my apartment.
Any time you want to come back, I would be happy for you to stay again as you and Marjorie were lovely guests to have and were great fun to meet.
All the best
Monique W
Adelaide, Australia
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed 13 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed at this great apartment for 4 weeks. It has everything you need, and is very clean, spacious and comfortable. Fantastic views from the balcony, lovely to sit out and enjoy a local beer or wine. The location is excellent, walking distance to all that you need. Supermarkets, bars, cafes at your doorstep. Setubal is a wonderful city to explore, we will definitely be back to stay in this apartment!

14 Nov 2016
Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you liked my apartment and enjoyed your stay.
You are welcome back any time. You were brilliant guests to have and left the apartment beautifully clean and tidy
Anna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing