I wished you had kept to your 5* rating.
Charged for an omelette for room service, where as, there is no charge, at breakfast.
We waited over an hour for an iron and ironing board, called 3 times.
You cannot sit on the balcony, that was really disappointing.
For £300 a night i don't think so.
Everything else,was simply perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal