Stayed here for 4 nights, and had an absoloutly great stay. The staff were very polite, friendly and always smiling. The rooms were quiet, very clean and ultra comfortable.
Many reviews write about the light switches - just take a couple of minutes to listen to the porter explain how to use and this wont be a problem.
The pool and bar area is great with magnificent views. Great food, and happy hour drink prices are unbeatable. Breakfast was also plentiful, with a good choice of teas and juices.
The location could not have been better.
I honestly do not have a bad thing to say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal