If you find it amusing to study room architecture, this is one of the most different hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. The shower and the wash basin is a waterfall. The shower floor (and as well parts of the floor in the corridors) is laid with black natural stones. There is a Jacuzzi in the middle of the room and black glass doors to the toilet and shower.
Staff is very friendly and the hotel, which is on the top floors of a shopping mall is very clean and tidy. And filled with design and architectural details.
The pool area on the top floor gives a beautiful view over Funchal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal