We got a deal through travel zoo, on arriving at the hotel , we were struck by the amazing design detail in the reception,and we were then luckily upgraded to a Junior suite.the suite was amazing ,queen sized bed ...a waterfall shower that you could fit a car in (almost ;) ) also a huge bath adjacent to the huge bed.
The breakfast in the hotel was very good, the waiting staff were very attentive .
The rooftop terrace was really nice , plenty of sunbeds , the pool was ubor chic....and the staff at the bar on the terrace were very good , check out the happy hour between 18:30 and 20:00 , and give a few of their excellent cocktails a go .
Over the seven days we stayed at The Vine we could not complain about a thing, anything we asked the staff could not be any trouble for them .
WOULD I STOP AT THE VINE AGAIN ????????? YES
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal