I have been in many 5* hotels in many countries, this was by far the best stay i've had in my whole life. The staff is great, really helpfull. The hotel and room decorations are gorgeous, the food is fantastic and the bay view is amazing. When you arrive at the hotel, the manager comes to greet you, and show the facilities if you are interested. We spent the new year's eve at the hotel, and payed 200 euros for the dinner wich was divine, and i mean the best, the chef came from a 3 michelin star restaurant, after that, the whole night, we didnt spend a dime, all on the hotel's account. And we didnt even tried the spa wich looked great. It's worth everything they can ask you for the stay, and I didnt even think it was too pricey before I knew how good it was. I dont have the slightest negative thing to say. This hotel deserves a 6th star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal