We are in the Pestana Owners Club and have been coming to The Promenade since it opened. We have stayed at three other Pestana Hotels on Madeira which are fabulous each with their own identity but love the Promenade the most.
The good bits.
Beautifully modern and pristine clean.
Fantastic Ocean Front Location.
Very Friendly and Helpful Staff.
Quiet Location with great restaurants close by.
The Bad Bits
Cannot think of any off hand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in front of the spectacular promenade that stretches from Lido to Praia Formosa Beach,this modern and quiet resort offers spectacular views to the ocean. 92% Of the rooms are sea views and offer the commodity you would expect from a luxury hotel in a relaxed manner.112 Family Friendly Rooms and Suites, all equipped with bathtub with shower, and some with separate bathtub and shower, washbasin, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning, telephone, Cable TV, Pay TV, LCD monitor, digital safety box, Business Services is available, cable or wireless Internet access, mini-refrigerator and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel Madeira/Funchal