Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Best answer for self-respect & self-love

Despite my ignorance in the world of tantra, I felt a natural curiosity when reading the flyer... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
mikv532
Jakarta, Indonesia
Amazing 🤩 experience and very professional

Thank you for amazing massage and experience. Altea is very knowledgeable and absolutely master in... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Compass65177188959

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Madeira
from £20.01
from £51.33
from £17.23
from £71.34
More Info
All reviews relaxation massage private yoga great massage deep tissue massage session therapy emotions tantra feri therapist teachings practitioner boundaries profound madeira therapeutic release
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I am in my second holiday in Madeira and as always, I like to treat myself with a nice massage. Visiting again The universe of inner alchemy and Althea is a great opportunity for me to learn to connect with my body. This time I also joined the yoga class and l had a good practice and interesting theory about chakras. The massage was so good, taking me to a deep level of relaxation and peaceful mind. I strongly recommend this place if you visit Madeira. Thank you Althea. Finn

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Great massage received here. It is so special from other massages I’ve received before. Althea creates miracles, she has the Touch 👍😇!
I found ballance with my self, inner joy, calmness, happy to be.Thank you!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

My visit of the yoga studio for private yoga session was wonderful stroke of inspiration,Althea is lovely,friendly and warm person with vast knowledge and many years of experience in yoga and tantra field and various types of body work and self-developing work.the yoga session was simply amazing and so i decided to receive massage from Althea as well-which was maybe even better:-)it is in beautiful tranquil location,filled with creativity and very personalized,yet respectful,approach.when i was leaving,my body was floating,my mind was calm and my heart was smiling.cant wait to try some of the events there!

1  Thank Marika A
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Last week I had my first Tantra massage. I admit I was a bit nervous, but Althea explained to me what I could expect and she guaranteed me that everything was focused on feeling safe and relaxed. She told me that if there was anything that felt uncomfortable I could tell her straight away.

Luckily that was not necessary, Althea treated me in a very professional way and increased the intensity of the touches in a pleasant way. I trusted her totally, her approach was tender and gave me the opportunity to open and relax. I experienced new, pleasant sensations in a sensual, but not sexual way.

Afterwards we spoke again to see how I experienced it, and I told Althea that I definitely will book it again. I can recommend it to everybody!

13  Thank Maria L
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure to join yoga and later massage. Althea that runs the studio is very professinal. She coaches us through yoga and meditation In a very present way. She really succeded with bring out the good vibe from the session out In the street after. I recommend to tried it!

1  Thank Christian R