Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Best answer for self-respect & self-love

Despite my ignorance in the world of tantra, I felt a natural curiosity when reading the flyer... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
mikv532
Jakarta, Indonesia
Amazing 🤩 experience and very professional

Thank you for amazing massage and experience. Altea is very knowledgeable and absolutely master in... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Compass65177188959

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Madeira
from £19.99
from £51.29
from £17.21
from £71.28
More Info
All reviews relaxation massage private yoga great massage deep tissue massage session therapy emotions tantra feri therapist teachings practitioner boundaries profound madeira therapeutic release
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2023

This was a series of profoundly erotic experiences beyond anything I have known in a long and (in younger days) active sexual life. Thinking about it a week later, I think it should be compulsory for all humans.

Why? Because, Tantric massage when done properly - gives an exquisitely pleasurable experience of 'sacred eroticism'. This is an eroticism beyond, and different to, what I believe most of us experience - even in great sex.

The idea, as Althea explains carefully, is not to reach orgasm (although it's not wrong if that happens) or for it to be a 'kinky' experience, but to produce pleasure all over the body, buildling slowly to an intense and sustained peak of erotic sensation that transcends ordinary sexuality.

Personally, I experienced powerful sensations throughout my body, and my own sexual anatomy come alive in a way I had never felt before, like a new creature moving inside me.

There were also intense and surprising emotions. As Althea explained, this can be a therapeutic experience, surfacing feelings that need release.

My first massage was with Althea, and I had a further 5 over 9 days with her male partner Feri. Both of them are extraordinarily gifted, and both complement their Tantric massage practice with other knowledge. Althea is a Psychotherapist; Feri a practitioner of Yumelho massage, which had a magic effect in loosening my back and neck. They teach yoga too.

(NB: I learned from Althea and Feri that Tantric massage is an unregulalted practice, so many claim this is what they do without the rigorous training needed. But you don't need to worry here).

If you're wondering who this is for - I understand Althea and Feri work with singles and couples of any age.

As a woman travelling alone, this was a therapeutic and health-restoring process - and one that transformed my feminine confidence.

As a couple, I believe (as others have said) it could transform your sex life. Apart from anything else, it gives a knowedge of eroticisim and sexuality that is sadly lacking in our education.

If like me, you are apprehensive don't worry, you'll be put at ease, with everything clearly and carefully explained and contained.

I'd recommend that if possible, like me, you do more than one session. For me, each session built upon the last and became a process of discovery, personal change, and divine pleasure.

So do this: you won't regret it!

Date of experience: March 2023
1  Thank Nicola F
Reviewed 18 February 2023 via mobile

My wife and I spent a very enjoyable 90 minute experience with Althea and Feri at their clean and well presented studio during a recent visit to Funchal. Both the tantric massage and Japanese spinal treatment were conducted very professionally and with great respect for our individual boundaries. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 31 January 2023 via mobile

This is a hidden gem in Funchal! Feri and Althea are both very kind and professional and they have created a lovely atmosphere. I highly recommend this place and their massages!

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed 2 January 2023 via mobile

I had a tantric massage today.(2h)
and it was just incredibly beautiful.
Atmosphere was right.
Quiet relaxed and very welcoming.
And the cherry on top of the cream cake was the lady.
Beautifully insightful and experienced in her work.
immediately again

Date of experience: January 2023
1  Thank Eugen2023
Reviewed 19 December 2022

Althea is a wonderful human being doing her job with only love. I booked a massage and it was amazing, one of the best I've ever had. A couple of days later I had a private yoga session with her. This was also one of the best classes I've ever done. If I lived in Madeira, I would come very often to this address! Don't hesitate, just book!

Date of experience: December 2022