“Canyoning - Madeira Adventure Kingdom”

Madeira Adventure Kingdom
Canyoning in Ribeira das Cales
US$43.10*
Madeira Levada Walk - Caldeirao Verde
More attraction details
Owner description: Madeira Adventure Kingdom is a tour operator and a company of active tourism on the beautiful Madeira Island. We are specialist in Canyoning, hiking tours, levada walks, whales and dolphins watching, boat trips and much more.
Reviewed 21 March 2014

It was my first time, and my girlfriend's 5th time in canyoning. For me, it was super fun and after the starting nervous got easier, it was getting more and more fun! The course in 12.3.2014 was after all quite easy.
My girlfriend hoped for bit more challenging route but because there were only first timers coming for canyoning in that day, so I think guides chose the easier route of course.
Guides were happy and helpful, they knew what they have to, and they were good at what they're doing.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stopped by Madeira with the AIDAStella and took part on a the canyoning trip last week (30.09.). The canyoning trip was extremely well organized and our guides were well routined and very professional. I really enjoyed the canyoning and the whole experience, and the very good equipment made the trip a very safe and warm water experience. The environment and scenery was fantastic. The only sad part was that the trip could have been twice as long.
My thanks to all at MAK (Madeira Adventure Kingdom): If you come to Germany at any time, contact me and try out some of our canoeing.
Hope to see you again.
Roy M.
Wanderwart at TuS Mantinghausen (http://www.kanumantinghausen.de)

1  Thank Roy M
Reviewed 9 October 2013

It was really a great experience! We really enjoyed it a lot even though we were a bit nervous at the beginning. Great guides and fantastic nature! Would do it again and again.

1  Thank Benni H
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This canyoning adventure was great. Even for those who hesitate booking this because they think they aren't spoty enough....DO IT! :-)

1  Thank Tessy1705
Reviewed 16 September 2013

On my trip to Madeira with the cruise ship AIDAstella I decided to make a guided canyoning tour with MAK and was not disappointed. Very friendly and competent guides, a nice landscape and the right equipment made this an experience you shouldn't miss! The guides speak good english and you feel safe all the time while you climb or jump down the waterfalls. It was a thrilling experience!