My husband and I stayed in this hotel for long weekend. We had great time :-) All staff very helpful and nice, customer service 100%.
Rooms very clean and well looked after. Good breakfast, lunch time restaurant OK, we haven't try their evening restaurants as we have been checking restaurants in the city centre. All bar staff fantastic! On my husbands birthday he had a card, flowers and champagne in ice bucket waiting for him in the room even though we never mention the occasion. I guess it’s all those little things what make all the difference. The Reid’s Palace is definitely the hotel which will go an extra mile to satisfy their customers
Nice and quiet with beautiful views, if you are looking for relaxing time this is the best place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on cliff tops overlooking the Bay of Funchal and the Atlantic Ocean, this legendary hotel has, for over a century, been a standard-bearer for excellence. The hotel is located on 10 acres of subtropical gardens, boasts enviable access to the sea and is within walking distance of Funchal's shops, restaurants and night-life. With its reputation for excellence and discreet service, Belmond Reid's Palace is the ideal place at which to relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Belmond Reid's Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reid`s Palace By Orient-Express Hotel Funchal
- Reids Palace Funchal
- Reids Palace Hotel Funchal
- Belmond Reid's Palace Madeira/Funchal