Myself and my wife have just returned from a week in Reids, if you like to be pampered, this is the place, we had a very enjoyable experience,
The only criticism would be the balcony,we were both looking foreword to relaxing overlooking the bay of Funchal, but alas there was barely enough room for 2 chairs and a small table, it wont stop me going back there, but I will be staying away from level 9.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on cliff tops overlooking the Bay of Funchal and the Atlantic Ocean, this legendary hotel has, for over a century, been a standard-bearer for excellence. The hotel is located on 10 acres of subtropical gardens, boasts enviable access to the sea and is within walking distance of Funchal's shops, restaurants and night-life. With its reputation for excellence and discreet service, Belmond Reid's Palace is the ideal place at which to relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Belmond Reid's Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reid`s Palace By Orient-Express Hotel Funchal
- Reids Palace Funchal
- Reids Palace Hotel Funchal
- Belmond Reid's Palace Madeira/Funchal